You have probably read about the new silver alternative to mercury. Many people are now looking into natural supplements for their health and are asking, is Canadian Fish Ingesting Nanosilver safe? This has been an ongoing debate for quite some time.
The truth is that many scientists have looked at this and all indications are that Nanosilver is not only harmless for humans, but also for fish. It’s been around for about ten years. It was originally developed as a metal rehabilitation material for gold mines. They used it to clean out the black soot and debris from the gold mines which was causing the gold to deteriorate.
When you take a close look at the fish and the silver which are in the tail, you can see that it is simply a coating of silver-coated Nanosilicate. Nanosilicate is like the Silpada shell used to protect soldiers from bullets in World War Two. You will be hard-pressed to see any difference. In fact, Nanosilicate tends to look better on the fish and has been found to help increase the growth rates of goldfish and bluegill.
Silver is another metal that is commonly used in manufacturing electronics. It has been noted for its antibacterial properties. Many companies are working on developing electronic products in which silver plays an important role. These products will be packaged in transparent plastic and will often contain silver nanowires, which have the ability to create ionic current. These currents can wash away the free radicals, which are created due to the environmental conditions around us.
Nanosilicate is similar to silver and has the ability to create this type of currency. Nanosilicate is able to do this because when two silver particles are linked together, they form a surface that can generate this current. The current produced is very weak and only about one percent of the weight of the substance is enough to do any real damage. However, this is still not near the strength of some other substances which have been found to be effective against Nano form.
A silver-coated Nanosilicate capsule will easily pass through your fish’s digestive system. Therefore, you would not have to worry about your fish dying because of toxicity. There have also been tests done where the capsules were ingested by lab rats and the results showed no side effects. The reason why this type of coating works so well is that it acts as an immunoreceptor. This means that the Nanosilicates will actively block most of the immune system’s natural defenses which would leave your fish much more vulnerable.
When ingested, the Nanosilicates are broken down and then absorbed into the bloodstream where they begin to attack the cells and tissues. They have been found to be able to destroy cancer cells. The beauty of this is that they are all-natural and there is no need for special treatment or even prescription. Even though this is great news, it is still important to consult with a medical professional before consuming Nanosilicate or any other substance.
It has been claimed that Nanosilicate also offers other benefits such as boosting the immune system, increasing circulation, and even improving the mental state of a person. There is no scientific evidence to back up these claims. If you decide to consume Nanosilicate, it is important to ensure that you do not consume more than recommended. Also, because silver is such a strong metal, you should keep in mind that if you ingest too much silver, it can be toxic.
Leave a Reply